Baptism/First Reconciliation/First Communion:
Sacred Heart Parish is offering Sacrament Classes for young parishioners who wish to receive the sacraments of Baptism, first Reconciliation and/or first Communion. The student and one of his or her parents must attend only the class which applies. Each class will begin with Mass at 7:00pm at HCC in the Foods Room.
Baptism class is on Wednesday, April 11th
- Baptism Mass on Sunday, April 15th
First Reconciliation and First Communion class is on Wednesday, April 18th
- First Communion Mass on Sunday, April 22nd
The appropriate paper work for each sacrament can be filled out the night of the class. You do not need to pick up application forms prior to the meeting. However, please bring writing material and, if applicable, baptismal certificates. For more information or to register, please phone Mykki at the parish office (934-2641).
The sacrament is celebrated every second year with our Bishop. (2014, 2016, 2018, etc.)
Sacred Heart Parish will be offering classes to any students, grades 6 to 12, interested in receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation. Classes will run on Sundays from 8:15am until mass at 10:00am from January 28th, 2018 until the day of Confirmation, Saturday, April 28th, 2018 at 11:00am.
- After each class, attendance at mass is expected.
- The sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation and First Eucharist are also being offered. If interested, sign up for Confirmation and inform the church office of your interest. See Mr. Brent Wiley for further information.
- Parents are invited to all Confirmation classes. This is a good way to learn more about our Catholic Faith.
- Students will be Confirmed on Saturday, April 28th, 2018 by Bishop McGrattan. (Yes, Saturday.)
Again, if you have any questions, please contact Mr. Brent Wiley, email@example.com
SACRED HEART PARISH WEBSITE: www.sacredhc.ca