IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE SIGNED UP FOR MYPASS. EACH FALL MR. HANSON WORKS WITH GRADE 10 AND NEW STUDENTS IN GRADE 11 AND 12 TO ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE PROCESS FOR MYPASS ACCESS.
For all high school students not yet signed up, we recommend going through this process as soon as you can, as this is the way to access all your high school marks/credits information at Alberta Education. All high school students should sign up. The process is not difficult and there is a “how to” video on the website to help you out. Students: use your own email address so that you can continue to access their account even in the years after leaving home.
Grade 12's: please note that Alberta Education no longer mails out diploma exam results. You must go onto MyPass to access your results.
What is myPass? myPass is a secure self-service website for students to access information about their education. Every grade 10, 11 and 12 students should have a myPass account set up.
Login to myPass to:
- View and print diploma exam result statements.
- Order transcripts.
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate).
- View student personal information.
- View and print detailed academic reports (DAR).
- Order additional copies of a credential.
- Register for a diploma exam.
How do I sign up?
- Go to myPass.alberta.ca.
- Set up an Education Account or sign in with social login.
- Enter your Alberta Student Number and date of birth.
- You will be sent two things – an email with a URL and a physical letter with a 4 digit PIN.
- Once you receive both the email and the letter, go to the URL contained in the email and input the 4 digit PIN.